Tinte Tunes is a tremendous hit so we’re extending the season and hours at both locations! Join us for Tinte Cellars’ third annual Tinte Tunes summer music series featuring live performances by local musicians!
We hope you’ll join us each week for Tinte Tunes on Thursdays & Fridays through October 29th:
• Thursdays in Seattle – Georgetown (6-9pm)
• Fridays at our Woodinville Warehouse District Winery (5-8pm)
Enjoy Tinte Cellars wine, support talented local musicians and relax with family or friends. Reservations required for groups of 7 or more. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at the following number listed to make your group reservation. Woodinville: 425.659.9463 | Seattle: 206.829.9941
As updated guidelines are implemented across our County, State and region, Tinte Cellars remains focused on supporting our community and producing Great Wine for the Greater Good. We pride ourselves on employing best practices to maintain a safe environment and protect the health of our guests and team members. We look forward to serving you. Thank you for continuing to support our small business through your purchases, social media comments, and wine club membership.
Wine Tastings – Join us for a socially distanced, seated wine tasting at our Seattle—Georgetown and Woodinville—Hollywood Hill tasting room locations, open daily from 12-6pm. Reservations are highly recommended. Walk-in tastings are limited and only on a space available basis.
• Outdoor Wine Tastings – Maximum 10 individuals per table, following social distancing guidelines. We encourage you to dress warmly and bring along a cozy blanket.
• Indoor Wine Tastings – Indoor service at 50% capacity, maximum group size of 10, and following social distancing guidelines.
Curbside Pick-Up – Available daily at our Seattle—Georgetown and Woodinville—Hollywood Hill tasting room locations. No purchase minimums.
Home Delivery – Complimentary home delivery for purchases of six or more bottles. $20 delivery fee for 2-5 bottles. Order by 4pm for same day delivery. 20-mile radius from our tasting rooms. (Free delivery for Tinte Cellars wine club members.)
Wine Tasting At Home – Experience Tinte Cellars at home with a Tastings To Go wine kit! Available for pick up from 12-4pm daily at our Seattle—Georgetown and Woodinville—Hollywood Hill tasting room locations.
To place your order:
• Reserve a wine tasting: https://tintecellars.com/tasting-experiences
• Email email@example.com
• Place a shipping order online at https://tintecellars.orderport.net/wines/Wines
• Call Tinte Cellars—Woodinville at 425.659.9463 or Tinte Cellars Seattle—Georgetown at 206.829.9941
And remember, Tinte Cellars donates a portion of all wine sales, right off the top, to Mary’s Place, Northwest Harvest, Seattle Children’s Crisis Care Clinic, and the Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic so they can continue to support the most vulnerable members of our community.
Safety Measures – We have taken extra measures to ensure that your tasting experience will be both fun and safe!
What you can expect from us:
• We place the health and safety of you and our staff as our highest priority and we take extra precautions, above and beyond the regulations.
• Our staff will wear masks at all times – but know there is a welcoming smile behind every mask!
• Anytime we touch anything you may touch, we will be wearing gloves.
• We will actively clean and disinfect during your stay.
What we ask of you:
• Wear a mask at all times when you are not seated tasting wine (i.e. during arrival, departure, when using the restroom)
• All tables will be spaced at least 6 feet apart, and tastings will be conducted in a seated manner to limit interaction. Please do not rearrange tables or chairs.
• Please use hand sanitizer during your stay.
• Accompanied minors are welcome, and are included in your guest count for reservations.
• With extremely limited seating, we ask that you limit your wine tasting visit to one hour and leave pets at home (service animals are the exception).
• Please complete our confidential symptom screen before you arrive or are seated, and if you are feeling ill please plan your visit for another time – and let us know you won’t make it!
Tinte Cellars celebrates Mother’s Day by offering a wide array of gift options designed for mom with the bonus of knowing a portion of all sales goes back to the community.
Create the perfect Mother’s Day gift package by combining a Tinte Cellars picnic basket, a bottle or two of mom’s favorite Tinte Cellars wine (we recommend Viognier and Syrah), and some delicious jcoco chocolate; packages start at $88. Our team of wine professionals is happy to help you build your mom or mother-figure a perfect gift set. Simply call 425.659.WINE (9463).
If Mom would rather have an in-person wine tasting experience, Tinte Cellars has three locations to choose from: Seattle – Georgetown and Woodinville – Hollywood Hill & the Warehouse District. Each location has a unique and distinctive wine tasting line-up and a team of talented wine professionals that’ll make your experience superb! Reservations are highly recommended. Book now: https://tintecellars.com/tasting-experiences/
Enjoy the award-winning wines of our boutique, family-owned winery! Bonus: 5% of all sales go directly to support area nonprofits (10% if you are a Tinte Cellars wine club member).
Tinte Cellars Winery Location Tasting Room to Reopen
Tinte Cellars is excited to reopen our Woodinville Warehouse District Winery Tasting Room on weekends (12-6pm) beginning Saturday, May 1. Enthusiasts of Tinte Cellars and premium Washington State wine will now have three locations to enjoy our award-winning wines:
Woodinville – Warehouse District: 19495 144th Ave. NE, #A-110, Woodinville, WA 98072 Woodinville – Winery Warehouse District: 19495 144th Ave. NE, #A-110, Woodinville, WA 98072 Seattle – Georgetown: 5951 Airport Way South, Seattle, WA 98108
Tinte Cellars welcomes visitors for an entertaining and educational wine tasting experience by a friendly, knowledgeable Tinte Cellars wine professional. Socially distanced seatings are available inside and outdoors, for up to 6 individuals with two or fewer households. Reservations are preferred; walk-in availability is limited. Book Now at https://tintecellars.com/tasting-experiences/
Tinte Tunes live summer music series will be announced soon (Thursday evenings in Seattle, and Friday evenings at our winery in Woodinville).
Tinte Cellars is celebrating TASTE WASHINGTON and we’ve created several special wine and food pairings during March and a fun virtual blind wine tasting event for April 1st (space is limited).
1. Wine & Food Pairings – The five week-long Taste WA month encourages wineries to pair a specific varietal with a predetermined food pairing.
Week 1 (Mar 1-7) Cabernet Sauvignon: Tinte Cellars 2017 Cabernet Sauvigon paired with Governor John Spellman’s Filet Mignon with Cognac (see recipe below) Week 3 (Mar 15-21) Syrah: Tinte Cellars 2017 Syrah paired with Monique’s Pink Coconut Lentil Curry Stew (see recipe below) Week 4 (Mar 22-28) Red Blend: Tinte Cellars 2017 Cuillin Hills Red Blend paired with Ragù of Pork and Orange (see recipe below, courtesy of Noah D)
Get $5 off the highlighted weekly wine, to redeem mention #TasteWATinteCellars.
2. Undercover Wine Night April 1st – In this fun and informative blind wine tasting you’ll use all of your powers of deduction and together we’ll sleuth the identity of an undercover wine (hidden label) in a lively social and educational virtual wine tasting experience.
Purchase the Undercover Wine (curbside pickup available) and we’ll send you the Zoom link to use for the Undercover Wine night.
When you get the Undercover Wine please do not remove the label cover (no peeking). During the Zoom call we’ll discuss how to blind taste before you guess what’s in the bottle, and our Tinte Cellars’ Head Winemaker Noah Fox Reed, will guide us through the tasting before the big reveal. Fun!
In June 2018, Tinte Cellars launched our vision of producing great wine for the greater good. Today our goal of crafting world-class wines and generously giving back to the community is being realized, as Tinte Cellars successfully bridges philanthropy with operation of a premium Washington State winery. Watch this VIDEOto learn more about Tinte Cellars’ social mission.
2020 Total Giving: $195,000+
$70,000+ in cash donated to:
• Mary’s Place
• Northwest Harvest
• Seattle Children’s Behavioral Health Crisis Care Clinic
• Other: Child Mind Institute, Best Buddies International, etc.
$125,000+ in wine and sponsorships donated to over 40 nonprofits in these areas:
• 38.4% – Education
• 27.7% – Homelessness & Hunger Relief
• 13.4% – Environment
• 7.4% – Arts
• 7.2% – Health & Wellness
• 5.9% – Community Development
Giving Through Service
Our commitment to community doesn’t stop at the donations we make to nonprofits. Tinte is also committed to supporting our community through a broad array of programs and initiatives. In 2020 Tinte Cellars led several volunteer projects, including: Valentine’s Day cards for pediatric patients at Seattle Children’s Hospital; Bottles for Bravery recognizing front line workers during COVID; Love Letters to the Elderly; and a Holiday Stockings drive just to name a few.
Total Giving 2018-2020: $380,000+
We are proud of our Tinte Cellars community of wine club members, wine enthusiasts, customers and our dedicated staff of wine professionals who have helped us achieve so much, so quickly. We’re bonded to our community and are gratified to know we’re making an impact in the lives of those in need. We are grateful to be able to demonstrate “great wine for the greater good.”
Dear Tinte Cellars Friends, we are excited to open our doors to our new Tinte Cellars Georgetown tasting room beginning Friday, December 18 at 3:00pm!
Tinte Cellars Georgetown Grand Opening – The wait is over! Tinte Cellars is embracing the Seattle Georgetown community with the opening of our new tasting room and event space. Occupying a historic building in the heart of Georgetown, Tinte Cellars restored the integrity of the landmark structure, built in 1912, to deliver an authentic experience that respects the storied past and traditional winemaking, and facilitates collaboration with the robust Georgetown creative culture. By maintaining the historical exterior aesthetic and bones of the building, and updating the interior with a balance of refined elegance and rustic influences, Tinte Cellars has created a comfortable space to invite visitors, and has provided ample space and lighting to feature rotating works of local artists. Restoration work and the addition of reclaimed timber beams, concrete floors, and sleek cabinetry were skillfully orchestrated by Menter Byrne Architects, Krekow Jennings Inc., and Color & Design Studio LLC.
Visiting Tinte Cellars Georgetown – Beginning Friday, December 18 at 3pm we invite you to visit our new Tinte Cellars Georgetown tasting room for outdoor seated wine tastings under our canopy, and curbside wine pick-up.
5951 Airport Way S, Seattle WA 98108 (SW corner of Airport Way South & Nebraska Street)
There is plenty of street parking available in the area, including a small lot with free 2 hour parking just to the northwest of our building!
REGULAR HOURS (beginning December 21): Daily 12-6pm Special Hours: December 24, 12-4pm; December 31, 12-4pm; and January 1, 3-6pm Closed: December 25
“In honor of our grand opening, all wine-tasting guests will receive a welcome pour of our 2019 Tinte Cellars “Raise the Roof” Rosé,” said Teresa Spellman Gamble, who co-owns Tinte Cellars along with her husband, Tim Gamble. “This special limited-edition rosé commemorates the uplifting renovation of our historic Georgetown building.”