You’re invited to an exclusive winemaker dinner at the renowned Revolve Food & Wine restaurant in Bothell on Sunday, September 27th. During this special dining experience you’ll be treated to world-class cuisine crafted by the incredible Revolve Food & Wine culinary team led by Chef Claus and treated to premium Washington state wine produced by Tinte Cellars Head Winemaker Noah Reed! As our special guest you’ll savor a fabulous 5-course meal designed to pair exquisitely with our incredible, award-winning wines from Tinte Cellars.
This winemaker event will be held safely outdoors!* Revolve Food & Wine restaurant are preparing individual tables for each reservation to preserve distancing. Limited tickets available, reserve your seats today.
*Weather permitting. In case of rain we have reserved the entire dining room for a socially distanced dinner!
If you have questions, please send a note to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Amuse: Bacon Wrapped Date
2019 Tinte Cellars Rosé of Counoise
Phase 3 Update (7/30/2020) – Visiting, Safety Measures and Tastings Guidelines. Please read before your visit.
Wine Tasting Continues at Tinte Cellars | Governor Inslee’s updated Safe Start order (effective 7/30/20) has suspended indoor wine tastings and live entertainment, but Tinte Cellars has adapted! We have expanded our outdoor seating at the winery to safely accommodate guests.
While daily Wine Tastings are available at our Winery in the Woodinville Warehouse District, we continue to offer Home Delivery and Curbside Pick-up from our Hollywood Hill tasting room (daily, 12-4pm).
Face coverings. We have taken extra measures to ensure that your tasting experience will be both fun and safe! Our team will be wearing face coverings and gloves and we ask guests to wear face coverings at all times, except when seated for tasting. We will have disposable masks for anyone who needs one.
No groups larger than 5. Under Phase 2, this is the largest group allowed.
Seated tasting flights. Tables are spaced 6 feet apart, and tastings will be conducted in a seated manner to limit interaction. The wines will be pre-poured, and you are welcome to taste at your own pace.
Single use items. All tasting materials are single use. You are welcome to take your plastic wine glass with you (think beach and poolside!)
Curbside and home delivery. Our Hollywood Hill location remains open for curbside pick up and home delivery within 20 miles of our tasting room, from 12-4pm daily.
Safety Measures & Tasting Guidelines – We have taken extra measures to ensure that your tasting experience will be both fun and safe!
What you can expect from us:
• We are placing the health and safety of you and our staff as our highest priority and we are taking extra precautions, above and beyond the regulations.
• All materials you receive will be single-use only; you’ll be provided with a Tinte plastic wine glass to drink from and take home for beach, patio and poolside enjoyment.
• Our staff will be wearing masks at all times – but know there is a welcoming smile behind every mask! Anytime we interact with you or touch anything you may touch, we will also be wearing gloves.
• We will be actively cleaning and disinfecting during your stay.
• We are excited to introduce you to some of the newest Tinte Cellars wines, and our continued support of the local community!
What we ask of you:
• Have fun!
• Please wear a mask at all times when you are not seated tasting wine (i.e. during arrival, departure, using the restroom).
• All seating will be distanced 6 feet apart – please do not rearrange our configuration without speaking to an employee first. We are unable to join groups together who did not confirm as a group, prior to arrival.
• Please use hand sanitizer during your stay.
• Please leave pets at home (service animals are the exception). If you have questions about this, please give us a call or email.
• Accompanied minors are included in your guest count for reservations.
• If you are sick, please plan your visit for another time – and let us know you won’t make it!
On April 14th Tinte Cellars recognized the first Bottles for Bravery recipient and on May 20th we acknowledged our final awardee with a full heart. Receiving more than 100 nominations, each day for more than a month Tinte Cellars recognized pandemic heroes, from medical professionals to police officers to community organizers who’ve made a significant difference in the lives of so many.
We understand these 37 awardees represent only a tiny fraction of those who’ve been at the front lines of the COVID-19 pandemic, and there are countless others who bravely serve in healthcare facilities, in public service, in our grocery stores and on the farm.
Tinte Cellars was founded on the belief of stepping up and giving back. “Through Tinte Cellars, we aim to blend our passion for creating exceptional wine with our deep commitment to engaging others and helping our community to thrive. After all, one of the very best things about great wine is its ability to bring people together,” said Teresa Spellman Gamble, co-owner of Tinte Cellars.
We are proud of how our community has pulled together during this challenging time and we’re encouraged by the love and compassion we’ve witnessed. We’re grateful to our Bottles for Bravery recipients, to all the first responders and essential workers, and to the greater Washington State community. Be well!
In response to Washington Governor Jay Inslee’s “statewide shutdown of restaurants, bars and large gatherings” effective Monday, March 16, Tinte Cellars’ Woodinville tasting rooms are closed until further notice.
While Tinte Cellars’ tasting rooms are currently closed to the public, our team of dedicated wine experts will continue to provide you premium Washington state wine through our special Home Delivery program and Curbside Service.
Home Delivery – Free home delivery for purchases of six or more bottles. $20 delivery fee for 2-5 bottles. Order by 4pm for same day delivery. 20 mile radius. (Free delivery for Tinte Cellars wine club members.)
All you have to do is:
1. Place your wine order by calling Tinte Cellars at 425.659.WINE (9463). (Not sure what wine to select? Visit our website at tintecellars.com, and/or speak with our wine experts who will be happy to make recommendations)
2. Schedule a delivery time. (We aim to deliver between 12-6pm (Monday-Sunday) within 20 miles of our Woodinville location)
3. Receive your wine in person. (An adult 21 years or older with identification must be present for the delivery and the identification must match the name on your order).
4. Enjoy your Tinte Cellars wine!
1. A two bottle minimum order is required.
2. Delivery area is currently limited to within 20 miles from the Tinte Cellars’ Woodinville tasting room.
3. Free delivery for Tinte Cellars wine club members.
4. For purchases of 2-5 bottles a $20 delivery fee will be added (for non-wine club members)
5. Buy 6 bottles or more and get free delivery
• Must be 21+ years of age with proof of identification required upon delivery
Curbside Service – Available 12-4pm, 7 days a week at our Hollywood location. No purchase minimums. Tinte Cellars Curbside Service at Hollywood – If you need some wine, or you’ve been postponing your visit to pick up your March wine club allocation, we’ve got a great solution: Curbside Service!
Here’s how it works:
1. Give us a call to let us know you’re coming – dial: 425.659.WINE (9463)
2. We’ll get your wine ready
3. Once you arrive, pull up curbside at Tinte Cellars
4. We’ll come out with your wine and our iPad to complete your purchase. Please be sure you have photo ID and your credit card with you when you come by!
Curbside Service is available during our modified Hollywood Hill tasting room location during hours: Monday-Sunday (12-4pm).
As a community, we are strong, resilient and committed to one another. Together we will forge ahead. All of us at Tinte Cellars are focused on the health and safety of our community. While we will all try to move forward with life as normal as possible, we would be grateful if you consider purchasing wine from Tinte Cellars and allow us to meet you curbside or at your front door.
We hope and pray your family and loved ones remain healthy.
Almost two years ago, Tinte Cellars launched our vision of producing great wine for the greater good. Today, our goal of crafting world-class wines and generously giving back to the community is being realized, as Tinte Cellars successfully bridges philanthropy with operation of a premium Washington State winery.
“Community, volunteerism and philanthropy formed the foundation of our upbringing; our culture. When we established Tinte Cellars, it was essential that the business reflect these values and our desire to leave the world better than we found it. This is why we donate a significant portion of our sales each year to help nonprofits further their missions in our community,” reflect the Tinte Cellars’ owners, Tim Gamble and Teresa Spellman Gamble.
Each year, Tinte Cellars selects a few nonprofit organizations to receive a portion of all wine sales. Five percent of all retail sales and 10% of all wine club sales is split equally between the recipients. The wine club sales contribution is significant, as it is drawn from the vast majority of our sales.
2019 Giving Report
Combined giving of more than $170,000!
In 2019 Tinte Cellars selected four nonprofit organizations to receive the wine sales contribution. In 2019 Tinte Cellars donated more than $70,000 in cash to support these charities:
• Child Mind Institute
• Mary’s Place
• Northwest Harvest
Stepping up and giving back is key to the Tinte Cellars giving philosophy and in 2019 we supported over 75 local nonprofit organizations by donating more than $100,000 in wine and sponsorships, addressing these areas of need:
• 24.9% – Homelessness
• 18.7% – Education
• 16.1% – Arts
• 13.8% – Environment
• 13.5% – Children’s Health & Wellness
• 8.8% – Healthcare
• 4.2% – Community Development
Tinte Cellars commitment to community doesn’t stop at the donations we make to nonprofits. Tinte is also committed to supporting our community through a broad array of programs and initiatives, such as collecting food for those in need; walking together to raise awareness for mental health; or collecting Halloween costumes for homeless children. These activities enable us to provide more—and more flexible—ways to support area charities and provide our customers and employees with opportunities to amplify their impact and give back in whatever way is most meaningful to them.
We are proud of our Tinte Cellars community of wine club members, wine enthusiasts, and customers, and our dedicated staff of wine professionals who have helped us achieve so much, so quickly. We’re bonded to our community and are gratified to know we’re making an impact in the lives of those in need. We are grateful to be able to demonstrate “great wine for the greater good.”
Tinte Cellars is determined and excited to surpass our giving goals in 2020 and we encourage our wine friends to “Drink Charitably” by visiting our two Tinte Cellars Woodinville tasting rooms this year or shopping online at www.tintecellars.com