Phase 2 Update (7/9/2020) – Visiting, Safety Measures and Tastings Guidelines. Please read before your visit.
First, thank you from all of us for your patience and continued support through this pandemic! We did some math, measured some stuff, and are excited to welcome you back to our Woodinville Winery Tasting Room in limited capacity within the guidelines issued by the State of Washington and the CDC. We will only be conducting tastings at our Winery Tasting Room for now, as there is more space to ensure proper distancing and sit outdoors, weather permitting. (19495 144th Ave NE Suite A110, Woodinville).
Tastings by reservation (same day often available). Please email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make a reservation for a tasting with us or give us a call between 12-4pm daily at 425.659.9463. You will be able to book online via a reservation system soon, but in the interim, this is the easiest way that we can make sure to accommodate you and your party at our Winery Tasting Room.
• Reserved Wine Tastings available: Fridays 3:30-5pm; Saturdays & Sundays 12-4:30pm
• Private Tastings available (one group at a time): Monday-Thursday 12-5pm; Sat & Sun 5:15-7pm
• Tinte Tunes (With a Twist) & glass pours: Fridays 6-8:30pm
Face coverings. We have taken extra measures to ensure that your tasting experience will be both fun and safe! Our team will be wearing face coverings and gloves and we ask guests to wear face coverings at all times, except when seated for tasting. We will have disposable masks for anyone who needs one.
No groups larger than 5. Under Phase 2, this is the largest group allowed.
Seated tasting flights. Tables are spaced 6 feet apart, and tastings will be conducted in a seated manner to limit interaction. The wines will be pre-poured, and you are welcome to taste at your own pace.
Single use items. All tasting materials are single use. You are welcome to take your plastic wine glass with you (think beach and poolside!)
Curbside and home delivery. Our Hollywood Hill location remains open for curbside pick up and home delivery within 20 miles of our tasting room, from 12-4pm daily.
Safety Measures & Tasting Guidelines – We have taken extra measures to ensure that your tasting experience will be both fun and safe!
What you can expect from us:
• We are placing the health and safety of you and our staff as our highest priority and we are taking extra precautions, above and beyond the regulations.
• All materials you receive will be single-use only; you’ll be provided with a Tinte plastic wine glass to drink from and take home for beach, patio and poolside enjoyment.
• Our staff will be wearing masks at all times – but know there is a welcoming smile behind every mask! Anytime we interact with you or touch anything you may touch, we will also be wearing gloves.
• We will be actively cleaning and disinfecting during your stay.
• We are excited to introduce you to some of the newest Tinte Cellars wines, and our continued support of the local community!
What we ask of you:
• Have fun!
• Please wear a mask at all times when you are not seated tasting wine (i.e. during arrival, departure, using the restroom).
• All seating will be distanced 6 feet apart – please do not rearrange our configuration without speaking to an employee first. We are unable to join groups together who did not confirm as a group, prior to arrival.
• Please use hand sanitizer during your stay.
• Please leave pets at home (service animals are the exception). If you have questions about this, please give us a call or email.
• Accompanied minors are included in your guest count for reservations.
• If you are sick, please plan your visit for another time – and let us know you won’t make it!
For the continued health and safety of all our visitors and staff we are asking that you complete the following prior to your arrival on-site:
• COVID-19 Symptom Survey & Waiver: https://www.cellarpass.com/survey/covid19-symptom-questionaire?mid=8669
We look forward to seeing you soon for tastings at our Tinte Cellars Winery location!