Our Tinte Cellars library of vintage William Church wines are aging to perfection! Join us for a unique opportunity to stock up on some rare library wines before these wines are gone forever.
Library Wine Sale: Saturday, January 16 through Tuesday, February 16, 2021, at the Tinte Cellars Seattle—Georgetown & Woodinville—Hollywood Hill tasting room locations. All the wines are limited in quantity, so make sure to pop by or call your order in for these rare gems.
These library wines are only available for a limited time and while supplies* last so hurry and shop early this weekend to pick out your favorites (*denotes fewer than 3 cases remain):
Join Tinte Cellars as we send some love and holiday cheer to those who may be isolated or lonely in our community. Pick up a pen or crayon, and create a handwritten letter or card to brighten their day. We’re partnering with the Northshore Senior Center, who will disperse our love letters. Anything to make the elderly smile and feel connected to something outside of their house would be greatly appreciated!
Cards may be mailed to Northshore Senior Center or dropped off at Tinte Cellars’ Hollywood Hill tasting room before December 15th, 2020.
1. Letters must be legible (large print) and handwritten. No worries if you aren’t artistic – make your card like one you would like to receive.
2. Embrace creativity! Recipients will love it when the letters are personal. We encourage you to make your letters detailed, thoughtful and heartfelt.
3. Be kind and thoughtful (more than talking about yourself). This is a one-way letter exchange, meaning you will not receive a letter back. No reciprocation is part of the beauty of your act of kindness, and the recipients won’t feel burdened by feeling obligated or being unable to respond.
4. Avoid using religious themes, phrases or quotes.
5. Exclude the date (day, month, year).
6. Please put your letters in an envelope but do not seal it. If you are sending more than one letter, leave all the enveloped letters unsealed and unstamped and put them in a larger envelope or box to send.
7. Please exercise health-aware precautions, such as cleaning your writing instruments, and wearing gloves and a mask when you are writing your letter
Mail the letters/cards to the following:
Corey Lowell, Director of Senior Centers
Northshore Senior Center
10201 E. Riverside Drive
Bothell, WA 98011