Tinte Cellars Wine Club
It’s easy to join our wine club! There are no sign-up fees, and you’ll receive special benefits immediately—including discounts on wine purchases, invitations to special events, and member events.
We invite you to enjoy our fine wines and become a Tinte Cellars wine club member. We strive to be a shining example of how an organization can engage people and our community as we make great wine for the greater good.
Drink Charitably: As a member of Tinte Cellars Wine Club, you’ll also double the impact your purchase has on our community, because 10% of all wine club sales goes to support charities! Simply choose your allocation below and start enjoying all these great benefits.
Questions? Email us at: email@example.com
How it works
Club members receive four allocations of up to four wines per year—in February, May, August/September, and November. Our Winemaker will select the wines for each allocation, but club members can customize selections (subject to availability).
Discounts on bottles, cases and shipping
One waived-fee tasting per month for up to four people at any of our locations
Subscription to Email Newsletter
Includes insider information, notes from our winemaker, and upcoming event information
Pre-release, members-only purchasing opportunities
Private tastings by appointment for you and your guests
Invitations to exclusive release parties, wine club events and tastings
Wine club members also get opportunities to volunteer and engage in community events alongside fellow club members and Tinte Cellars staff.
Choose your quarterly allocation:
WINE CLUB POLICIES
- Club Member must be 21 years or older.
- Membership benefits are non-transferable
- A one year/four allocation participation is the minimum membership period.
- All Wine Club Benefits are for use exclusively by the Wine Club Member and are not transferable.
- Wines will be charged at the time of allocation and are non-refundable.
- Allocations awaiting pick up by member will be held for a maximum of six months (two allocations). After six months, allocations will be shipped to the Club Member at the Member’s cost.
- Club Member must be in good standing with all allocations accepted and paid for, in order to receive Member Benefits.
- Up to two names can be listed on an account; any individuals named on the wine club account will be authorized to charge additional purchases to the card on file.
- Allocation Pick up: Individual picking up allocation must be the named Wine Club Member on the account. Member must notify Tinte Cellars in writing if another individual is authorized to pick up an allocation.
- Allocation Shipment: Shipping is weather dependent. An individual 21 years or older must be present to sign for delivery.
- Wine Club cancellations must be received in writing via email at firstname.lastname@example.org at least one week prior to the charged allocation date.
Stay in the loop
Be the first to hear about new releases, special events and more.
We honor with gratitude the land itself and the Duwamish Tribe.
Tinte Cellars acknowledges that we work on the traditional land of the Coast Salish Peoples, and specifically the first people of Seattle, the Duwamish People, original stewards of the land, past and present. We honor with gratitude the land itself and the Duwamish Tribe.
020 Tinte Cellars