Tinte Cellars Wine Club
It’s easy to join our wine club! There are no sign-up fees, and you’ll receive special benefits immediately—including a waived tasting fee and a 20% discount on today’s purchase.
You’ll also double the impact your purchase has on our community, because 10% of all wine club sales goes to support charities! Simply choose your allocation below and start enjoying all these great benefits.
Questions? Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How it works
Club members receive four allocations of up to four wines per year—in February, May, August/September, and November. Our Winemaker will select the wines for each allocation, but you’ll have the opportunity to change any of the selections (subject to availability). You can choose from William Church and Cuillin Hills wines, as well as additional labels yet-to-be introduced.
10% discount on bottles and 20% discount on cases
Complimentary monthly wine tasting at any of our locations
Throw a private party at one of our tasting rooms with no facility fee ($500 value!)
Pre-release and members-only purchasing opportunities
Private tastings by appointment for you and your guests
Exclusive invitations to wine club events and tastings (includes +1)
We give 10% of all wine club sales to charity—double our regular donation
For charter wine club members, we make an annual donation valued at $150 to an approved charity of your choosing
Prioritization of donation requests for member-supported charities
Wine club members also get opportunities to volunteer and engage in community events alongside fellow club members and Tinte Cellars staff.
Choose your quarterly allocation:
WINE CLUB POLICIES
- Club Member must be 21 years or older to join.
- Charter Club Member annual donation request, view form here.
- A one year/four allocation participation is the minimum membership period.
- Wines will be charged at the time of allocation and are non-refundable.
- Allocations awaiting pick up by member will be held for a maximum of six months. After that, allocations will be donated to a charity of our choosing and will no longer be available for release to the Club Member.
- Wine Club benefits are for use by the Wine Club Member and are not transferable.
- Club Member must be in good standing with all allocations accepted and paid for, in order to receive benefits.
- Full participation in allocations is expected. Cancellation of membership may not take effect until after the next scheduled allocation, depending on the timing of the request for cancellation.
- Wine Club cancellations must be received via email at email@example.com.
- Shipping is weather dependent.
- Complimentary use of one of our Woodinville tasting rooms for a private party is limited to once per year per member. Discounted rental rates available for additional parties. Minimum purchases apply, and subject to availability. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Complimentary monthly tastings include member and up to 3 guests.
- For shipped orders, an individual 21 years or older will need to be present to sign for delivery.
Stay in the loop
Be the first to hear about new releases, special events and more.