Tinte Cellars is celebrating TASTE WASHINGTON and we’ve created several special wine and food pairings during March and a fun virtual blind wine tasting event for April 1st (space is limited).
1. Wine & Food Pairings – The five week-long Taste WA month encourages wineries to pair a specific varietal with a predetermined food pairing.
Week 1 (Mar 1-7) Cabernet Sauvignon: Tinte Cellars 2017 Cabernet Sauvigon paired with Governor John Spellman’s Filet Mignon with Cognac (see recipe below) Week 3 (Mar 15-21) Syrah: Tinte Cellars 2017 Syrah paired with Monique’s Pink Coconut Lentil Curry Stew (see recipe below) Week 4 (Mar 22-28) Red Blend: Tinte Cellars 2017 Cuillin Hills Red Blend paired with Ragù of Pork and Orange (see recipe below, courtesy of Noah D)
During each week include $5 off the particular wine highlighted that week. To redeem mention #TasteWATinteCellars
2. Undercover Wine Night April 1st – In this fun and informative blind wine tasting you’ll use all of your powers of deduction and together we’ll sleuth the identity of an undercover wine (hidden label) in a lively social and educational virtual wine tasting experience.
Purchase the Undercover Wine (curbside pickup or home delivery options are available) and we’ll send you the Zoom link to use for the Undercover Wine night.
When you get the Undercover Wine please do not remove the label cover (no peeking). During the Zoom call we’ll discuss how to blind taste before you guess what’s in the bottle, and our Tinte Cellars’ Head Winemaker Noah Fox Reed, will guide us through the tasting before the big reveal. Fun!
Mark your calendars! Your next Tinte Cellars Wine Club allocation will take place Saturday-Sunday, February 27-28. The wine club release event will be held at our Woodinville Winery in the Warehouse District from 12-4pm each day. It will feature another $30 mystery wine wheel with funds supporting the Yakima Valley Farm Worker’s Clinic. Limited wine tasting will be available that weekend at our Seattle – Georgetown and Woodinville – Hollywood Hill locations, so please make a reservation early if you want to come out to taste.
As updated health guidelines are implemented across our County, State and region, Tinte Cellars remains focused on supporting our community and producing Great Wine for the Greater Good. We pride ourselves on employing best practices to maintain a safe environment and protect the health of our guests and team members. We look forward to serving you, and we thank you for continuing to support our small business through your purchases, social media comments, and wine club membership.
Wine Tastings – We invite you to make a reservation for a socially distanced, seated wine tasting at our Seattle—Georgetown and Woodinville—Hollywood Hill tasting room locations, open daily from 12-6pm. Walk-in tastings are limited and only on a space available basis. Maximum of 6 individuals and 2 households per table.
• Outdoor Wine Tastings – Outdoor service following social distancing guidelines. We encourage you to dress warmly and bring along a cozy blanket.
• Indoor Wine Tastings – Indoor service at 25% capacity and following social distancing guidelines. (Beginning Feb. 2, 2021)
Curbside Pick-Up – Available 12-4pm daily at our Seattle—Georgetown and Woodinville—Hollywood Hill tasting room locations. No purchase minimums.
Home Delivery – Complimentary home delivery for purchases of six or more bottles. $20 delivery fee for 2-5 bottles. Order by 4pm for same day delivery. 20-mile radius from our tasting rooms. (Free delivery for Tinte Cellars wine club members.)
To place your order:
• Reserve a wine tasting: https://tintecellars.com/tasting-experiences/
• Email email@example.com
• Place a shipping order online at https://tintecellars.orderport.net/wines/Wines
• Call Tinte Cellars Woodinville at 425.659.9463 or Tinte Cellars Seattle-Georgetown at 206.829.9941
And remember, Tinte Cellars donates a portion of all wine sales to Mary’s Place, Northwest Harvest, Seattle Children’s Crisis Care Clinic, and the Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic so they can continue to support the most vulnerable members of our community.
Safety Measures – We have taken extra measures to ensure that your tasting experience will be both fun and safe!
What you can expect from us:
• We place the health and safety of you and our staff as our highest priority and we take extra precautions, above and beyond the regulations.
• Our staff will wear masks at all times – but know there is a welcoming smile behind every mask!
• Anytime we touch anything you may touch we will be wearing gloves. We will also wash our hands and use hand sanitizer frequently.
• We will pre-pour your wines so you can taste at your own pace, and we can maintain an adequate physical distance as much as possible.
• We will actively clean and disinfect during your stay.
• All employees are screened for symptoms before every shift.
• To maximize the introduction of fresh air we will open doors and windows whenever possible.
What we ask of you:
• Wear a mask at all times when you are not seated tasting wine (i.e. during arrival, departure, when using the restroom)
• All tables will be spaced at least 6 feet apart, and tastings will be conducted in a seated manner to limit interaction. Please do not rearrange tables or chairs. We are unable to join groups together who did not confirm as a group, prior to arrival.
• Please use hand sanitizer during your stay.
• Accompanied minors are welcome, and are included in your guest count for reservations.
• With extremely limited seating, we ask that you limit your wine tasting visit to one hour and leave pets at home (service animals are the exception).
• Please complete our confidential symptom screen before you arrive or are seated, and if you are feeling ill please plan your visit for another time – and let us know you won’t make it!
In June 2018, Tinte Cellars launched our vision of producing great wine for the greater good. Today our goal of crafting world-class wines and generously giving back to the community is being realized, as Tinte Cellars successfully bridges philanthropy with operation of a premium Washington State winery. Watch this VIDEOto learn more about Tinte Cellars’ social mission.
2020 Total Giving: $195,000+
$70,000+ in cash donated to:
• Mary’s Place
• Northwest Harvest
• Seattle Children’s Behavioral Health Crisis Care Clinic
• Other: Child Mind Institute, Best Buddies International, etc.
$125,000+ in wine and sponsorships donated to over 40 nonprofits in these areas:
• 38.4% – Education
• 27.7% – Homelessness & Hunger Relief
• 13.4% – Environment
• 7.4% – Arts
• 7.2% – Health & Wellness
• 5.9% – Community Development
Giving Through Service
Our commitment to community doesn’t stop at the donations we make to nonprofits. Tinte is also committed to supporting our community through a broad array of programs and initiatives. In 2020 Tinte Cellars led several volunteer projects, including: Valentine’s Day cards for pediatric patients at Seattle Children’s Hospital; Bottles for Bravery recognizing front line workers during COVID; Love Letters to the Elderly; and a Holiday Stockings drive just to name a few.
Total Giving 2018-2020: $380,000+
We are proud of our Tinte Cellars community of wine club members, wine enthusiasts, customers and our dedicated staff of wine professionals who have helped us achieve so much, so quickly. We’re bonded to our community and are gratified to know we’re making an impact in the lives of those in need. We are grateful to be able to demonstrate “great wine for the greater good.”
Our Tinte Cellars library of vintage William Church wines are aging to perfection! Join us for a unique opportunity to stock up on some rare library wines before these wines are gone forever.
Library Wine Sale: Saturday, January 16 through Tuesday, February 16, 2021, at the Tinte Cellars Seattle—Georgetown & Woodinville—Hollywood Hill tasting room locations. All the wines are limited in quantity, so make sure to pop by or call your order in for these rare gems.
These library wines are only available for a limited time and while supplies* last so hurry and shop early this weekend to pick out your favorites (*denotes fewer than 3 cases remain):