A Message to our Community:
As updated guidelines are implemented across our County, State and region, Tinte Cellars remains focused on supporting our community and producing Great Wine for the Greater Good. We pride ourselves on employing best practices to maintain a safe environment and protect the health of our guests and team members. We look forward to serving you. Thank you for continuing to support our small business through your purchases, social media comments, and wine club membership.
Wine Tastings – Join us for a socially distanced, seated wine tasting at our Seattle—Georgetown and Woodinville—Hollywood Hill tasting room locations, open daily from 12-6pm. Reservations are highly recommended. Walk-in tastings are limited and only on a space available basis.
• Outdoor Wine Tastings – Maximum 10 individuals per table, following social distancing guidelines. We encourage you to dress warmly and bring along a cozy blanket.
• Indoor Wine Tastings – Indoor service at 50% capacity, maximum group size of 10, and following social distancing guidelines.
Curbside Pick-Up – Available daily at our Seattle—Georgetown and Woodinville—Hollywood Hill tasting room locations. No purchase minimums.
Home Delivery – Complimentary home delivery for purchases of six or more bottles. $20 delivery fee for 2-5 bottles. Order by 4pm for same day delivery. 20-mile radius from our tasting rooms. (Free delivery for Tinte Cellars wine club members.)
Wine Tasting At Home – Experience Tinte Cellars at home with a Tastings To Go wine kit! Available for pick up from 12-4pm daily at our Seattle—Georgetown and Woodinville—Hollywood Hill tasting room locations.
To place your order:
• Reserve a wine tasting: https://tintecellars.com/tasting-experiences
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Place a shipping order online at https://tintecellars.orderport.net/wines/Wines
• Call Tinte Cellars—Woodinville at 425.659.9463 or Tinte Cellars Seattle—Georgetown at 206.829.9941
And remember, Tinte Cellars donates a portion of all wine sales, right off the top, to Mary’s Place, Northwest Harvest, Seattle Children’s Crisis Care Clinic, and the Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic so they can continue to support the most vulnerable members of our community.
Safety Measures – We have taken extra measures to ensure that your tasting experience will be both fun and safe!
What you can expect from us:
• We place the health and safety of you and our staff as our highest priority and we take extra precautions, above and beyond the regulations.
• Our staff will wear masks at all times – but know there is a welcoming smile behind every mask!
• Anytime we touch anything you may touch, we will be wearing gloves.
• We will actively clean and disinfect during your stay.
What we ask of you:
• Wear a mask at all times when you are not seated tasting wine (i.e. during arrival, departure, when using the restroom)
• All tables will be spaced at least 6 feet apart, and tastings will be conducted in a seated manner to limit interaction. Please do not rearrange tables or chairs.
• Please use hand sanitizer during your stay.
• Accompanied minors are welcome, and are included in your guest count for reservations.
• With extremely limited seating, we ask that you limit your wine tasting visit to one hour and leave pets at home (service animals are the exception).
• Please complete our confidential symptom screen before you arrive or are seated, and if you are feeling ill please plan your visit for another time – and let us know you won’t make it!