A Message to our Community:
As updated health guidelines are implemented across our County, State and region, Tinte Cellars remains focused on supporting our community and producing Great Wine for the Greater Good. We pride ourselves on employing best practices to maintain a safe environment and protect the health of our guests and team members. We look forward to serving you, and we thank you for continuing to support our small business through your purchases, social media comments, and wine club membership.
Wine Tastings – We invite you to make a reservation for a socially distanced, seated wine tasting at our Seattle—Georgetown and Woodinville—Hollywood Hill tasting room locations, open daily from 12-6pm. Walk-in tastings are limited and only on a space available basis. Maximum of 6 individuals and 2 households per table.
• Outdoor Wine Tastings – Outdoor service following social distancing guidelines. We encourage you to dress warmly and bring along a cozy blanket.
• Indoor Wine Tastings – Indoor service at 25% capacity and following social distancing guidelines. (Beginning Feb. 2, 2021)
Curbside Pick-Up – Available 12-4pm daily at our Seattle—Georgetown and Woodinville—Hollywood Hill tasting room locations. No purchase minimums.
Home Delivery – Complimentary home delivery for purchases of six or more bottles. $20 delivery fee for 2-5 bottles. Order by 4pm for same day delivery. 20-mile radius from our tasting rooms. (Free delivery for Tinte Cellars wine club members.)
To place your order:
• Reserve a wine tasting: https://tintecellars.com/tasting-experiences/
• Email email@example.com
• Place a shipping order online at https://tintecellars.orderport.net/wines/Wines
• Call Tinte Cellars Woodinville at 425.659.9463 or Tinte Cellars Seattle-Georgetown at 206.829.9941
And remember, Tinte Cellars donates a portion of all wine sales to Mary’s Place, Northwest Harvest, Seattle Children’s Crisis Care Clinic, and the Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic so they can continue to support the most vulnerable members of our community.
Safety Measures – We have taken extra measures to ensure that your tasting experience will be both fun and safe!
What you can expect from us:
• We place the health and safety of you and our staff as our highest priority and we take extra precautions, above and beyond the regulations.
• Our staff will wear masks at all times – but know there is a welcoming smile behind every mask!
• Anytime we touch anything you may touch we will be wearing gloves. We will also wash our hands and use hand sanitizer frequently.
• We will pre-pour your wines so you can taste at your own pace, and we can maintain an adequate physical distance as much as possible.
• We will actively clean and disinfect during your stay.
• All employees are screened for symptoms before every shift.
• To maximize the introduction of fresh air we will open doors and windows whenever possible.
What we ask of you:
• Wear a mask at all times when you are not seated tasting wine (i.e. during arrival, departure, when using the restroom)
• All tables will be spaced at least 6 feet apart, and tastings will be conducted in a seated manner to limit interaction. Please do not rearrange tables or chairs. We are unable to join groups together who did not confirm as a group, prior to arrival.
• Please use hand sanitizer during your stay.
• Accompanied minors are welcome, and are included in your guest count for reservations.
• With extremely limited seating, we ask that you limit your wine tasting visit to one hour and leave pets at home (service animals are the exception).
• Please complete our confidential symptom screen before you arrive or are seated, and if you are feeling ill please plan your visit for another time – and let us know you won’t make it!