A Message to our Community:
As further restrictions are implemented across Washington State, Tinte Cellars remains focused on supporting our community and producing Great Wine for the Greater Good. We pride ourselves on employing best practices to maintain a safe environment and protect the health of our guests and team members. We look forward to serving you on our patio, and we thank you for continuing to support our small business through your purchases, social media comments, and wine club membership.
Outdoor Wine Tasting – We invite you to visit us for an outdoor seated wine tasting at our Woodinville Hollywood Hill location. We encourage you to dress warmly, bring along a cozy blanket, and enjoy our award-winning wine on our covered patio.
Curbside Pick-Up – Available 12-4pm daily at our Hollywood location. No purchase minimums.
Home Delivery – Complimentary home delivery for purchases of six or more bottles. $20 delivery fee for 2-5 bottles. Order by 4pm for same day delivery. 20-mile radius. (Free delivery for Tinte Cellars wine club members.)
Shipping – We’re pleased to offer Tinte Cellars Case Club members $1 shipping on your upcoming December allocation, along with 25% savings on case purchases. Sign-up or upgrade your membership today to secure these benefits. Gift wine for the holidays and stock up your cellar while you are stuck at home!
To place your order:
• Reserve an outdoor wine tasting: https://tintecellars.com/tasting-experiences/
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Place a shipping order online at https://tintecellars.orderport.net/wines/Wines
• Call Tinte Cellars at 425.659.WINE (9463)
And remember, Tinte Cellars donates a portion of all wine sales to Mary’s Place, Northwest Harvest, and Seattle Children’s Crisis Care Clinic, so they can continue to support the most vulnerable members of our community.
Tinte Cellars strictly follows all health guidelines to ensure the safety of you and our employees. Please note the following:
Face coverings. We have taken extra measures to ensure that your tasting experience will be both fun and safe! Our team will be wearing face coverings and gloves and we ask guests to wear face coverings at all times, except when seated for tasting. We will have disposable masks for anyone who needs one.
No groups larger than 5. Under the latest order from Governor Inslee this is the largest group allowed.
Outdoor tasting flights. Tables are spaced 6 feet apart on our patio, and tastings will be conducted in a seated manner to limit interaction. The wines will be pre-poured, and you are welcome to taste at your own pace.
Single use items. All tasting materials are single use. You are welcome to take your plastic wine glass with you (think beach and poolside!)
Curbside and home delivery. Our Hollywood Hill location remains open for curbside pick up and home delivery within 20 miles of our tasting room, from 12-4pm daily.
Safety Measures & Tasting Guidelines – We have taken extra measures to ensure that your tasting experience will be both fun and safe!
What you can expect from us:
• We are placing the health and safety of you and our staff as our highest priority and we are taking extra precautions, above and beyond the regulations.
• Our staff will be wearing masks at all times – but know there is a welcoming smile behind every mask! Anytime we interact with you or touch anything you may touch, we will also be wearing gloves.
• We will be actively cleaning and disinfecting during your stay.
• We are excited to introduce you to some of the newest Tinte Cellars wines, and our continued support of the local community!
What we ask of you:
• Have fun!
• Please wear a mask at all times when you are not seated tasting wine (i.e. during arrival, departure, using the restroom).
• All seating will be distanced 6 feet apart – please do not rearrange our configuration without speaking to an employee first. We are unable to join groups together who did not confirm as a group, prior to arrival.
• Please use hand sanitizer during your stay.
• Please leave pets at home (service animals are the exception). If you have questions about this, please give us a call or email.
• Accompanied minors are included in your guest count for reservations.
• If you are sick, please plan your visit for another time – and let us know you won’t make it!
For the continued health and safety of all our visitors and staff we are asking that you complete the following prior to your arrival on-site:
• COVID-19 Symptom Survey & Waiver: https://www.cellarpass.com/survey/covid19-symptom-questionaire?mid=8669
We look forward to seeing you soon for tastings at our Tinte Cellars Hollywood Hill location.