As further restrictions are implemented across Washington State, Tinte Cellars remains focused on supporting our community and producing Great Wine for the Greater Good. We pride ourselves on employing best practices to maintain a safe environment and protect the health of our guests and team members. We look forward to serving you on our patio, and we thank you for continuing to support our small business through your purchases, social media comments, and wine club membership.
Outdoor Wine Tasting – We invite you to visit us for an outdoor seated wine tasting at our Woodinville Hollywood Hill location. We encourage you to dress warmly, bring along a cozy blanket, and enjoy our award-winning wine on our covered patio.
Curbside Pick-Up – Available 12-4pm daily at our Hollywood location. No purchase minimums.
Home Delivery – Complimentary home delivery for purchases of six or more bottles. $20 delivery fee for 2-5 bottles. Order by 4pm for same day delivery. 20-mile radius. (Free delivery for Tinte Cellars wine club members.)
Shipping – We’re pleased to offer Tinte Cellars Case Club members $1 shipping on your upcoming December allocation, along with 25% savings on case purchases. Sign-up or upgrade your membership today to secure these benefits. Gift wine for the holidays and stock up your cellar while you are stuck at home!
And remember, Tinte Cellars donates a portion of all wine sales to Mary’s Place, Northwest Harvest, and Seattle Children’s Crisis Care Clinic, so they can continue to support the most vulnerable members of our community.
Tinte Cellars strictly follows all health guidelines to ensure the safety of you and our employees. Please note the following:
Face coverings. We have taken extra measures to ensure that your tasting experience will be both fun and safe! Our team will be wearing face coverings and gloves and we ask guests to wear face coverings at all times, except when seated for tasting. We will have disposable masks for anyone who needs one.
No groups larger than 5. Under the latest order from Governor Inslee this is the largest group allowed.
Outdoor tasting flights. Tables are spaced 6 feet apart on our patio, and tastings will be conducted in a seated manner to limit interaction. The wines will be pre-poured, and you are welcome to taste at your own pace.
Single use items. All tasting materials are single use. You are welcome to take your plastic wine glass with you (think beach and poolside!)
Curbside and home delivery. Our Hollywood Hill location remains open for curbside pick up and home delivery within 20 miles of our tasting room, from 12-4pm daily.
Safety Measures & Tasting Guidelines – We have taken extra measures to ensure that your tasting experience will be both fun and safe!
What you can expect from us:
• We are placing the health and safety of you and our staff as our highest priority and we are taking extra precautions, above and beyond the regulations.
• Our staff will be wearing masks at all times – but know there is a welcoming smile behind every mask! Anytime we interact with you or touch anything you may touch, we will also be wearing gloves.
• We will be actively cleaning and disinfecting during your stay.
• We are excited to introduce you to some of the newest Tinte Cellars wines, and our continued support of the local community!
What we ask of you:
• Have fun!
• Please wear a mask at all times when you are not seated tasting wine (i.e. during arrival, departure, using the restroom).
• All seating will be distanced 6 feet apart – please do not rearrange our configuration without speaking to an employee first. We are unable to join groups together who did not confirm as a group, prior to arrival.
• Please use hand sanitizer during your stay.
• Please leave pets at home (service animals are the exception). If you have questions about this, please give us a call or email.
• Accompanied minors are included in your guest count for reservations.
• If you are sick, please plan your visit for another time – and let us know you won’t make it!
The need is great in our community, as shelters are full and hundreds of families are being turned away each night with nowhere to go.
From November 1st to December 4th, Tinte Cellars will be collecting monetary donations at the Hollywood Hill tasting room to help ensure No Child Sleeps Outside.
The safest place for a family to be during this pandemic is in their own home. The No Child Sleeps Outside campaign will create a Rapid Response Fund to help families address barriers to housing and move quickly from cars and tents into stable housing, or to keep their hard-won home. Donations can change lives; for instance, a gift of $25 provides a pre-paid phone card, and a gift of $125 provides a bus or train ticket to reunite with family, and a gift of $1,500 relocates a family fleeing domestic violence to a safe place.
Join Tinte Cellars in supporting Seattle Children’s by contributing to their Year-End Giving Campaign!
Tinte Cellars is proud to support Seattle Children’s as one of its year-long non-profit beneficiaries. Outdoor wine-tastings are still available at the Hollywood Hill location. When you and a guest taste at Tinte Cellars, you will have the option to donate one of your tasting fees ($20 donation) to Seattle Children’s Hospital.
All donated funds will be directed to the Behavioral Health Crisis Care Clinic, a very important branch of Seattle Children’s Hospital, offering families of children and teens experiencing mental health crises an option besides the Emergency Department. By donating to this great cause you will help Seattle Children’s reach its 2020 fundraising goal.
If you’re unable to join Tinte for an outdoor tasting at this time, purchase a two-person tasting certificate online (valid through February 28, 2021) and Tinte will donate $20 to Seattle Children’s on your behalf before the end of the year.
Send some love in the mail to our local senior community!
Earlier this year, Tinte Cellars brought some comfort to local seniors with its handwritten card campaign: “Love Letters to the Elderly” that encouraged the community to send handwritten notes and cards to the elderly who were feeling especially isolated and cut-off from the community during the initial weeks of lockdown and social distancing.
Tinte Cellars is partnering with the Northshore Senior Center again, who will disperse our love letters. Cards may be mailed to Northshore Senior Center or dropped off at Tinte Cellars’ Hollywood Hill tasting room before December 15th, 2020.
Join Tinte Cellars as we send some love and holiday cheer to those who may be isolated or lonely in our community. Pick up a pen or crayon, and create a handwritten letter or card to brighten their day. We’re partnering with the Northshore Senior Center, who will disperse our love letters. Anything to make the elderly smile and feel connected to something outside of their house would be greatly appreciated!
Cards may be mailed to Northshore Senior Center or dropped off at Tinte Cellars’ Hollywood Hill tasting room before December 15th, 2020.
1. Letters must be legible (large print) and handwritten. No worries if you aren’t artistic – make your card like one you would like to receive.
2. Embrace creativity! Recipients will love it when the letters are personal. We encourage you to make your letters detailed, thoughtful and heartfelt.
3. Be kind and thoughtful (more than talking about yourself). This is a one-way letter exchange, meaning you will not receive a letter back. No reciprocation is part of the beauty of your act of kindness, and the recipients won’t feel burdened by feeling obligated or being unable to respond.
4. Avoid using religious themes, phrases or quotes.
5. Exclude the date (day, month, year).
6. Please put your letters in an envelope but do not seal it. If you are sending more than one letter, leave all the enveloped letters unsealed and unstamped and put them in a larger envelope or box to send.
7. Please exercise health-aware precautions, such as cleaning your writing instruments, and wearing gloves and a mask when you are writing your letter
Mail the letters/cards to the following:
Corey Lowell, Director of Senior Centers
Northshore Senior Center
10201 E. Riverside Drive
Bothell, WA 98011