Phase 2 Update (10/14/20) – Visiting, Safety Measures and Tastings Guidelines. Please read before your visit.
Wine Tasting Continues at Tinte Cellars | Governor Inslee’s updated Safe Start order (effective 7/30/20, modified 10/10/20 for food establishments) has modified indoor wine tastings, but Tinte Cellars has adapted! We are moving our tasting experiences to Hollywood Hill for indoor and outdoor seated wine tastings to safely accommodate guests.
Tinte Cellars is excited to offer wine tastings at our Hollywood Hill tasting room in Woodinville. We will offer indoor and outdoor seated tasting experiences by reservation (same day often available), as well as a limited menu of food-items to enjoy with our wine.
Book your Tinte Cellars tasting experience today: https://tintecellars.com/tasting-experiences/.
• Reserved Wine Tastings available: Sunday-Wednesday 12-6pm; Thursday-Saturday 12-8:30pm
• Tastings To Go home wine tasting kits, available: Friday-Sunday, 12-4pm
You can be assured we are strictly following the latest health guidelines to ensure the safety of you and our employees. Please note the following:
Face coverings. We have taken extra measures to ensure that your tasting experience will be both fun and safe! Our team will be wearing face coverings and gloves and we ask guests to wear face coverings at all times, except when seated for tasting. We will have disposable masks for anyone who needs one.
No groups larger than 6. Under Phase 2, this is the largest group allowed.
Seated tasting flights. Tables are spaced 6 feet apart, and tastings will be conducted in a seated manner to limit interaction. The wines will be pre-poured, and you are welcome to taste at your own pace.
Single use items. All tasting materials are single use. You are welcome to take your plastic wine glass with you (think beach and poolside!)
Curbside and home delivery. Our Hollywood Hill location remains open for curbside pick up and home delivery within 20 miles of our tasting room, from 12-4pm daily.
Safety Measures & Tasting Guidelines – We have taken extra measures to ensure that your tasting experience will be both fun and safe!
What you can expect from us:
• We are placing the health and safety of you and our staff as our highest priority and we are taking extra precautions, above and beyond the regulations.
• All materials you receive will be single-use only; you’ll be provided with a Tinte plastic wine glass to drink from and take home for beach, patio and poolside enjoyment.
• Our staff will be wearing masks at all times – but know there is a welcoming smile behind every mask! Anytime we interact with you or touch anything you may touch, we will also be wearing gloves.
• We will be actively cleaning and disinfecting during your stay.
• We are excited to introduce you to some of the newest Tinte Cellars wines, and our continued support of the local community!
What we ask of you:
• Have fun!
• Please wear a mask at all times when you are not seated tasting wine (i.e. during arrival, departure, using the restroom).
• All seating will be distanced 6 feet apart – please do not rearrange our configuration without speaking to an employee first. We are unable to join groups together who did not confirm as a group, prior to arrival.
• Please use hand sanitizer during your stay.
• Please leave pets at home (service animals are the exception). If you have questions about this, please give us a call or email.
• Accompanied minors are included in your guest count for reservations.
• If you are sick, please plan your visit for another time – and let us know you won’t make it!
For the continued health and safety of all our visitors and staff we are asking that you complete the following prior to your arrival on-site:
• COVID-19 Symptom Survey & Waiver: https://www.cellarpass.com/survey/covid19-symptom-questionaire?mid=8669
We look forward to seeing you soon for tastings at our Tinte Cellars Winery location!